• 98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex
• Slightly slim fit with 2-way stretch
• Drop back and gently curved waist hem
• Contrast colored inner yoke, collar, and cuffs
• Nautical inspired woven labels on chest pocket, back neck, and inner placket
• Nautical inspired trim tape
• Contrast colored piping on inner collar
• Paracord locker loop
• Custom Eastward / Know The Way buttons
• Contrast colored bottom button hole
• East pointing arrow embroidery on corners of back yoke
• Side seam hem wedge
• Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
• Made in India
We spent a year researching fit, fabric, and factories to build the ultimate shirt
Looks good, feels good. I'm 5'11'', 180lbs-ish, the medium is slightly tight around the shoulders for a good fit. Solid all around. Cheers!
Whether on the boat or next virtual meeting, the Outpost Shirt does it all right out of the box. Looks great. Feels great. I'm 5'11'' about 180lbs and a large fits well through the shoulders, somewhat baggy on the body. Highly recommend.
The shirt feels broken-in right at the outset! It's been perfect for the the warm evenings transferring from the beach to the bar and looks just as good paired with chinos as with flip flops. The outpost shirt is versatile but I would not recommend it as a personal floatation device.